By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Matan Cohen-Citron’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Matan Cohen-Citron’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Matan Cohen-Citron at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Matna Cohen-Citron’s web site and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. Matan Cohen-Citron makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Matan Cohen-Citron does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Personal Information - Privacy
6. Creating an Account
For your convenience, you may create an account on this Website (an “Account”). To protect your Account, you should choose a unique username and password that is not a name, birthday, street address, or other personal commonly known information associated with you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You also agree to provide us with accurate, complete and current information, and to update information provided to us if and when such information should change. We reserve the right to cancel your Account for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion.
By creating an Account with us or by sending e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Further, you agree that all communications including but not limited to agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Removal From Our Lists
If you have asked to be added to our mailing list we may contact you concerning product orders, information you have requested, or new products, services or upcoming programs and events that may be of interest to you. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive additional information from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions on the messages you receive from us, or notify us by email or phone, and your contact information will be removed from our mailing list.
8. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS 8.1 Refund Period. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE ON THE 30TH DAY AFTER YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE DATE. Prior to the 30th day, a full unconditional refund for digital products may be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] with your purchase information. 8.2 Subscription Cancellation. If your product is a subscription, your subscription is continuous and will continue according to the schedule you agreed to at the time of your purchase until you cancel it. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, send an email to [email protected] and your subscription will be cancelled immediately and you will not be charged for any future payments. Only the initial payment in a subscription is refundable, and only if submitted within the 30 day refund period. 8.3 Installment Sales. Installment sales are NOT subscriptions. When you agree to an installment sale you are agreeing to pay the full purchase price in a fixed number of payments according to the terms. Installment payments cannot be cancelled and are due and owing according to the payment schedule agreed upon at the time of the sale. The refund period for the sale is only for 30 days after the initial payment. Additional payments are payments of a debt owed to the company and not eligible for refund. 8.4 Individual Session. 48 hours cancelation policy.
9. Unsolicited Email (SPAM)
Unsolicited and/or commercial email (SPAM) is not permitted by the Website. You must immediately remove the domain name matansmovement.com from any mailing lists unless we have specifically requested to be on those lists. We reserve the right to prosecute under any applicable spam laws. Sending unsolicited email communication to any address containing the domain name, "matansmovement.com," constitutes legal notice and acceptance of this policy. This is the only notice which violators will receive.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Matan Cohen-Citron’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Matan Cohen-Citron does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Matan Cohen-Citron may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Matan Cohen-Citron does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Matan Cohen-Citron has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Matan Cohen-Citron of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
13. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Matan Cohen-Citron’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.